Skilled in data analysis and business intelligence (BI) analysts help companies use the data they collect to understand trends, solve business problems, and monitor metrics. Successful Candidate will assist with determining the data the company needs, structuring it in an appropriate format, analyzing the data using queries, and creating reports and visualizations for company decision-makers.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Coordinate with HODs to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
- Dealing with data changes that impact headcount and payroll
- Monitor key HR metrics and strategic planning
- Develop optimal and scalable Business Intelligence (BI) application to meet management needs.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the company BI systems.
- Prepare and maintain BI reporting and analysis documentations.
- Perform BI research and provide results and findings to senior management.
- Work with various business teams to improve BI reporting and analytics.
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Ensuring data quality & accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in Technology such as SharePoint, Power BI, SAP, MS Excel, Microsoft Visio
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Statistical and Business Management
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!