Job Title: Junior Testing Engineer
Your role as the Junior Testing Engineer is responsible for testing and analyzing current SMS volumes, traffic flows and monitor any blockages or leakage of traffic to direct mobile operators & clients.
You will coordinate and communicate with the Election & Revenue Assurance specialists to analyze and collect information and statistics pertaining to the targeted traffic required to achieve business efficiency and success.
- Test, check and share the results with Election & Revenue Assurance team.
- Provide 24/7 support in case any testing is needed.
- Change testing numbers once requested.
- Check if SMS is terminated from Monty or illegal routes.
- Write test plans and create test cases.
- Troubleshoot any errors and streamline the testing procedures.
- Prepare and draft reports for management.
- Perform DC site visit.
- Bachelor’s degree in CCE, Computer Science or related field.
- 0 -1 year of experience as a Testing Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Telecom services.
- Strong research skills.
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills.
- IT general knowledge.
- Good knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident; able to operate independently.
- Strong command of details including project status and ability to drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Highly astute with exceptional interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Excellent judgment and follow through.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create positive and dynamic work environment.