Posted on :
14 Jul, 2022
14 Jul, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Fintech Operations
• Manage all Fintech Operational activities, customer experience, and third-level customer support, training, and capacity building for Mobile Money Limited. Additionally, the role is responsible for managing processes and activities on Subscriber, Agent and Merchant onboarding and support.
• Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
• Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
• Performance driven environment
• Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
• Active media engagement and brand reputation
• Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
• Agile ways of working
• Efficiently manage Operational Activities within MobileMoney Limited (MML).
• Provide operational support to all internal MTN MoMo and third-party partners.
• Develop, manage, and ensure adherence to all MML operational policies process and procedures.
• Manage Partner Bank relations and service support.
• Manage onboarding platforms and processes for MoMo Subscriber, Merchants, and Agents
• Manage all Operational user guides, manuals, and policies.
• Manage customer records in line with regulatory requirements
• Manage the development and implementation of Training programs to build capability for all Mobile Money internal and external stakeholders
• Manage all User Specifications and Change Requests for system and process re-designs activities.
• Coordinate Operational Audit, Governance and Risk management activities.
• Provide support on Product Development, testing, training, and ongoing support.
• Manage Customer Experience initiatives with the Fintech Division.
• Work collaboratively with Customer Relations team to manage third level customer support.
• Manage support activities across all MML touch points – Service Centre, Call Centre, Connect Stores, Volume Management and Other MTN Divisions etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Social Science, or a related field.
• A post graduate qualification or professional certification is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Mobile Financial Services or Fintech, with at least 3 years in a leadership/supervisory role.
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
• Business Risk Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Project Management
• Information Systems Management
• System Management / Administration
Office suite and other related software applications
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
• Skill in Resource Management
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MML-ADTRACK12 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: