In 1957, Nestlé began trading and distributing its products in the Central and West African Region, starting in Ghana under the name ‘Nestlé’s Products Ltd’. The Company then established its foothold in Nigeria and in Côte d’Ivoire in 1959, followed by Senegal in 1961, before spreading to neighboring countries.
Job Title: Consumer Insight Executives
- Partner with the Business to gain Market and Consumer understanding to deliver Marketing Strategies for the Brands.
- Coordinate with Marketing Research Agencies on the implementation of the Methodologies, Market Research Tools in order to know the consumers deeply.
- Implement and guarantee the quality in all the research processes and analysis.
- Gather the information to conduct consumer, shopper, retail, competitive and customer analysis to support business with relevant data, information and insights.
- Support brand builders with relevant consumer research and synthesis.
- Bachelor of Arts/science degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Marketing and Communication. A post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing, Brand Management and Market Research with a strong professional and business experience.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and especially marketing agencies/negotiation.
- Analytical and interpretation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and French is an added advantage