Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: Accounting Finance Manager
The incumbent will strategically lead the Finance Team in the preparation of medium to long-term financial plans to support the achievement of set targets and the consolidation of operational financial statements as well as the evaluation of business opportunities to the benefit of the operation.
• Undertake effective strategic planning to ensure that financial systems, processes, policies, procedures and resources are in place to achieve the medium and long-term demands of the organization’s financial portfolio.
• Ensure that all applicable legislations are adhered to and that national and international accounting standards are fully complied with.
• Evaluate the need for new technology and advise on appropriate technology that meets the organization’s accounting controls and financial resources.
• Establish guidelines for budget end forecast preparation, and champion reviews of annual budgets in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare all supporting information for interim and annual audit exercises and liaise with GFG Audit Teams and external auditors as and when required.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for users and are in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and relevant International Financial
• Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure organizational risks are minimized.
• Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed off as appropriate.
• Adhere to ethical standards and best business practices, and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and best practices and align with the values of the organization.
• Train, develop, coach, and mentor subordinates to realize their full potential and deliver superior performance to the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification (BSc Accounting/BCom) or related Finance program from an accredited academic institution.
• 5 years of progressive financial responsibilities at a managerial level within the mining or extractive industry.
• Postgraduate qualification in Finance/Commerce will be an added advantage.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant in good standing with ACCA (UK) or ICA (GH).
• Excellent understanding and interpretation of relevant Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards.
• Excellent knowledge of financial legislation in respect of mining or extractive operations.
• Computer literacy with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and standard accounting software packages.
• Sound verbal and written communication skills with a consultative approach to delivering results.
• Excellent business, commercial and financial management acumen and demonstrated leadership qualities and capabilities.
• Medical fitness for the position and environment.
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016