MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNGs (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), and Production Semi-submersibles.
Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer
Operation support in relation to offshore integrity works including piping replacement/system modification/system upgrade and/or major maintenance.
- Prepare/review, comment and markup drawings of piping diagram, piping arrangement, isometrics, vendor drawing and purchase specification and ensure in compliance with contract specifications and classification.
- Basic design works, project study, calculation, analyses and solve piping issues.
- On board inspection, make proposal sketches for owner approval; prepare drawings and material take off for major repair/upgrade projects.
- Inspection for as built plan preparation and arrangement checking for new build and 3D Model review and modification proposal.
- Liaise with owners, vendors and regulatory bodies on engineering design matters and liaise with Operation to resolve site problems.
- Liaise with Offshore Execution team on the installation and implementation of the refurbishment and/ or installation.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 15 Years in Piping Engineering, and Design of FPSO, Semi submersible, Jack-up Rig, Drill ship, Bulk Carrier, Alframax/Product.
- Tanker and Car Carrier for New Builds and Major Repairs.
- Must have worked in different countries to understand different fabrication standards and standardized to MODEC’s Standard.
- Understanding of MODEC’s HSEQ standards