Posted on :
26 Oct, 2017
26 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Project Engineer (ORF)
• To provide specialistic process engineering input to the projects activities starting from the screening studies up to the completion of the execution phase, as direct performer and/or as monitoring/followup
of the activities performed by others (i.e contractors).
• To provide specialistic support to the technical authority in projects review to ensure technical integrity, to commissioning and start-up, and to production in trouble shooting activities on facilities already in operation
Qualification Required & Experience
• Chemical engineering degree
• Oil & Gas surface production facilities course
• 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• 3 years of process engineering experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road or by email to: [email protected] Closing Date: 10 November,