Founded in 1968, MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNGs (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-submersibles and Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs).
Job Title: Offshore Printing Superintendent/Supervisor
- Conduct corrosion survey, inspection, assess and create a painting plan of the vessel
- Coordinate with Marine Supt (OPS), Integrity Engineer & Inspector and consolidate all painting issues in the painting plan based in priorities and necessity for operational activities, integrity and safety.
- Estimates manpower, paints, equipment, tools and consumables for the approved painting plan.
- Plan, organize, supervise and inspect the daily activity of all painting and scaffolding works
- Conduct daily tool box talk, prepare PTW and coordinate the job with other department
- Prepare IHR for paints, equipment, tools and consumables
- Prepare daily progress report and monthly report
- Coordinate and manage the manpower embarkation and disembarkation
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly audit of paints, equipment, tools and consumables
- Conduct joint inspection periodically with Paint Representative if POB allows
- Plan and arrange the medical exam and offshore training of his team
- Carry out other task instructed by his direct Supervisor/Manager
- Responsible for reviewing and approving the time sheets of the vendor
- Ensure that completed work orders are appropriately close in the MAXIMO
- At least 5 year experience as a Painting Supervisor in any of the following field.
- New Ship building, Conversion, Ship Repair, Fabrication or construction of topside modules.
- Offshore experience is preferable.
- Microsoft Office/ Word/Excel/Power Point and more is an advantage
- Good attitude/Team Work Player/ Strong Personality in Leadership/ Adaptive