Posted on :
27 Nov, 2017
27 Nov, 2017
Nyaho Medical Centre was established in March 1970 by the late Dr. Kwami Nyaho Tamaklo whose vision was to give the best in nursing and medical care in Ghana and outside of its borders. Nyaho Medical Centre has always been committed to having an intense focus on the patient care while bringing the best of international standards to Ghana.
From 2001 until 2015, the centre was managed by Mrs. Janet Tamaklo, during which time she maintained its legacy through a continued mission statement and increased vision. In April 2015 Dr. Elikem C. Tamaklo assumed the position of Managing Director now serves the hospital in striving to achieve the vision of providing the best medical and nursing care in Ghana. Our continued mission is to be a world-renowned medical centre, giving the best in medicine and nursing care
Job Title: Hospital Driver
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
2. Effective communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and to receive instructions.
3. Maintain a professional image and atude in regards to clients, visitors and co-workers.
4. Complete daily vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspecons, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
5. Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
6. Must understand instructions in English (both written and spoken).
7. Must be able to accurately complete activity logs vehicle reports.
8. Must be able to understand and operate GPS devices, 2 way radios, and cell phones.
9. Perform all duties as assigned by All Points Assisted Transportation.
10. Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure clients for transport, lift up to
50 lbs, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
11. Should have a Drivers License D
12. Minimum of an SSS Certificate
13. Should be (30) Thirty Years
How to Apply
Send your applications to [email protected]