The Offinso Rural Bank in the Ashanti Region of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Internal Auditor in the bank.
To ensure that internal control systems, procedures, regulations and policies are complied with and are reliable for the achievement of the corporate objectives of the bank.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Regularly carry out internal audit duties to check the accuracy and reliability of the accounting systems and procedures;
- Review, assess and, and when necessary, recommend changes in the accounting systems, procedures and controls in the bank;
- Carry out pre-audit of expenses and ensure that various expenditure limits are complied with;
- Verify compliance with the performance benchmark, annual budget and corporate plan of the bank;
- Ensure timely submission of findings and reports direct to the Board of Directors of the bank
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum qualification of first degree in Accounting, Commerce or Banking and Finance or Level 2 of any relevant professional qualification with a minimum work experience of three years in a similar position;
- Or HND Accountancy qualification with a minimum work experience of five years in a similar position;
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and T24 banking software application are added advantage
How To Apply
Interested qualified persons should submit their applications together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of educational certificates to the address below. Applicants are to furnish names, addresses and telephone contact of two referees.
The General Manager
Offinso Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box 295
Offer valid till: 08 May, 2012