Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your clients then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
Job Title: Technology Sales Representative
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty
- Sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
If you like challenges and exploring boundaries, our Technology business the right place for you. Working closely with some of the most talented sales reps and developers, you are orchestrating change and binding solutions across different systems. Oracle has the only Database and Middleware stack available that provides a complete, open and integrated approach across Cloud, Social and Mobile.
- Develop Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to the selected customers, partners and internal audiences
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Develop a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meeting with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engaging Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Developing a strong understanding of how Oracle Database /Middleware solutions can support customer’s future business goals
- In agreed circumstances leading a complete solution from Oracle to a customer’s business requirements including Applications, Systems and Middleware
- Taking part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Several years applicable experience including 5 or more years of technology sales experience
- Understanding of sales trends, product management and market segments
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop lasting relationships with customers
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to present innovative solutions to customer needs
- Good organizational and planning ability, setting and managing priorities
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business
- Excellent communication and presentations skill
- Ability to identify needs within the market and develop appropriate go-to-market campaigns in order to drive incremental business within the region
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors is a plus