Posted on :
18 Dec, 2019
18 Dec, 2019
Orcas Global is an indigenous business organization established to provide innovative and environmentally friendly business products and services that address very unique socio-economic and environmental challenges in Ghana and Africa at large. We provide products and services in the agriculture, and Entrepreneur Development.
POSITION TITLE: Business and Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: The Chief Executive Officer
ACCOUNTABLE TO: The Chief Executive Officer
• To oversee the strategic and efficient day to day running of Orcas Global Company Ltd, through implementing robust business planning, budget preparation, organizational and governance systems.
• Produce a detailed budget for the Company which reflects the three-year Strategic plan.
• Devise and implement systems for budget planning and monitoring.
• Design a business plan for Orcas Global revenue-generating activities – specifically
• Marketing and sales of products and materials.
• Devise and implement systems for Managing and delivering all sales activities.
• Put in place internal control systems for judicious use of resource and materials.
• Write high quality, persuasive funding applications, including producing accurate budgets.
• Undertake donor & Investors liaison, including ensuring that reporting requirements and schedules are met.
• Monitor and plan for resource needs across all programmes.
• Overhaul the labor force periodically
• Line manage the Office Administrator and Financial Manager, and liaise with project Coordinator around budget planning and monitoring.
• Undertake other tasks from time to time, as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification of an HND/ BSc. in Business administration, Project management Community Development, Marketing, and Planning or HND in marketing.
• At least 2 years relevant workplace experience,
• Significant and demonstrable financial management and business planning experience.
• Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
• Experience of managing staff.
• High level of competence in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and in internet search and use.
• The ability to juggle a demanding workload, to work to deadlines and to be flexible.
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external stakeholders and to work as part of a cohesive and supportive team, including the ability to work sensitively and respectfully with people from different backgrounds.
• Passionate and ability to learn
• Experience in writing funding applications and of donor liaison.
• Experience of working in for profit and non-profit organization.
Age limit: Not younger than 18year and not older than 40 years
Salary: Very Attractive and based on experience
Location: Tamale, Northern Region
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter, Certificates and other relevant documents to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the position you are applying for on the Subject of the email you are sending.
Closing Date: 10 January, 2020
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted