Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
Overland Airways is an airline based in Ikeja, Lagos. Operations by Overland Airways began on 26 November 2003.
Book an Overland Airway flight with Nigeria.TO, and you will qualify to earn flight discount vouchers. Merely email [email protected] a writeup of your flight, and we’ll send you flight discount vouchers (the better the quality of the writeup the more the vouchers – include photos for bigger vouchers).
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Engineer
• The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for aircraft inspections at Base and Line stations, upholding the highest degree of professionalism to ensure aircaft airworthiness
• He must be ready to travel in ECOWAS region and perform other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must be an ECOWAS community citizen, holding a National Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License B1 or B2 (or ICAO equivalent) in country of residence
• Type rating on – B1900 or ATR42/72 or Experience Log under approval quality system
• 4 years work experience of maintaining aircraft Maintenance Planning and documentation
• Reasonable use of English/French languages and ability to use computer based.
Location: Niamey, Accra, Lome, Cotonou, Lagos, Abuja and Ndjamina
How to Apply
Interested, suitably qualified candidates should send in soft copy application letters, 2017 curriculum vitae and copies of credentials to: [email protected]
Please make the subject of your email SAME/HR/1/2017 for Engineers Closing Date: 15 March, 2017