Posted on :
20 Feb, 2017
20 Feb, 2017
PatientTime Limited is a local Ghanaian information technology company. We provide a portfolio of SMS Text Messaging solutions, Health IT solutions, and General IT services that solves critical problems for clients.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
• Develop “out of the box” sales strategy and tactics focused on developing new business.
• Market PatientTime products and services nationwide to new clients.
• Utilize various customer sales methods on a daily basis (cold calling, presentations, etc.).
• Create, manage, and prioritize a pipeline of current prospects and existing customers at all times.
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Clearly understand, develop, and manage the sales process from identification of leads to the execution of contracts to ongoing support of the accounts while working in conjunction with the project management, IT, and operations teams.
• Develop effective revenue-generating business development opportunities.
• Regularly provide field-originated market intelligence and feedback to the Operations team regarding trends, industry needs, and customer preferences that assist in marketing and planning of initiatives to develop both new and existing accounts.
• Meet personal and team’s sales targets.
• Travel nationwide to meet clients at their facilities.
• Onsite presentations and meetings will be required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Requires minimum Diploma with emphasis on Marketing, Business, or Technology.
• Requires 3 or more years’ sales experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving and surpassing quota.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Basic understanding of technology
• Track record of over achieving quota
• Create effective and robust sales presentations
• Multi-task and work independently
• Perform duties under frequent time pressures
• Solve problems independently while applying logic and discretion
How to Apply
Please send an email with the subject “Last Name_Business Development Officer ” to: [email protected] with your CV and contact details.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2017