Posted on :
19 Apr, 2018
19 Apr, 2018
A reputable Plantations company located in the Western Region of Ghana desires to recruit the following management personnel: Workshop Manager
Description of the Job
Job Title: Workshop Manager
• The incumbent will be required to manage the maintenance of the company’s fleet of vehicles and equipment comprising of Toyota Pick-Ups, Ashok Leyland and Kamaz Trucks, Landini Tractors, Yamaha Motorbikes, CAT Bulldozers, Excavators adn Backhoes, etc
Qualification Required & Experience
• An advanced technical education in Automobile Engineering or a degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution, with over 10 years experience in running and managing a workshop within a reputable organization.
• In addition to the professional qualification and experience stated above, the job requires proper work allocation and effective supervision of the mechanics and technicians in the department. It also requires the planning and ordering of spares to ensure that down times of vehicles and equipment are minised
• The incumbent will further be required prepare the annual budget of the department and exercise effective control over costs to ensure that actual expenditures are contained within budgetary limits. Ability to motivate and discipline workers is an important requirement for this job
• Preference will be given to retired, but energetic officers of the Ghana Armed Forces with the relevant experience in managing mechanical workshop within the Armed Forces.
Salaries and Conditions of Service
• The salaries for both positions are very attractive and competitive by industry standards.
• In addition, there is free accommodation and free medical care for the employee, his or her spouse and three children below the ages of 18 years.
• A vehicle for the performance of the job will be given, which can also be used for the reasonable recreation of the incumbent in the case of the workshop manager.
Location: Western Region
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please apply to: email@example.com OR The Human Resource & Administration Manager P.O.Box TD 1429 Takoradi
Closing Date: 30 April, 2018