QodeHub is an innovative applications development company based in Ghana. We are a group of committed, passionate, amiable and entrepreneurial-minded technology enthusiasts. We value open communication, a detail-oriented demeanor, and a heart ready to add to the happenings within the company.
We seek an individual who values learning and has the ability to continuously improve upon their own knowledge of concepts, ideas and procedures, both in tech and other fields. You should have the capacity to handle impatient customers, be friendly and polite, have the ability to break down complex concepts to customers to enable them understand issues.
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Supervising customer service team
- Managing orders by processing customers requests and orders and providing regular reports on the process to aid improvements of offers and services on offer
- Engage the customers through managing large numbers of incoming calls and chats, identifying customers’ needs and striving to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide records of customer engagement through handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution and documenting processes of complaint resolution; prepare records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication both with customers and internal staff and taking the extra mile to engage customers
- Adhere to communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Generate sales leads, provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, sign on new customers for company’s VAS Services and meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Assist in training of customer service agents
- Any other assigned roles or duties
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative and a high achiever with a track record of meeting targets and excelling in bypassing set targets
- Strong phone contact, active listening and live chat handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices and online communication and cloud tools; experience handling social media support is an added advantage
- A people oriented person with a heart for customers and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters without losing your cool
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Stellar report writing and presentation skills with a touch of entrepreneurial disposition that sees opportunities to improve customer experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A minimum of a degree or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- 2-5 years working experience as a Customer service Supervisor/Team Lead preferably with a Telcos or I.T company
Remuneration & Working Conditions
- Salary Range: GHS 1500 – GHS 2000 based on skill and experience level
- Contract Type: Full time with at least 40 hours per week
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, we would like to meet you.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Use “Customer Service Supervisor- [FULL NAME]” as the subject of the mail.