Posted on :
3 Jan, 2017
3 Jan, 2017
Quao Realty Ltd is a Real Estate investment organization. We focus on Acquisition, Development, Construction, Management, Sales and Leasing. At Quao Realty, we understand the value of acquiring prime land and developing it into quality and luxurious residential and commercial projects. Luxury and quality are our hallmarks, creating the desired and suitable environment for living and commerce.
Job Title: Sales And Marketing Manager
• The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans for the real estate.
• He will implement and track the results of marketing initiatives to build the company’s brand, increase brand exposure, and increase overall sales of the company.
• Achieve targets set by the company in relation to Marketing Budget Spend, average selling price, sales selling overhead.
• Refine overall brand positioning, USP and create brand guidelines.
• Promote and enhance the brand and brand image.
• Prepare market research and competitor analysis with continual updates.
• Define Target Markets and develop applicable sales models.
• Design relevant marketing and sales strategy
• Create marketing and PR strategy for pre-launch and post-launch era consistent with the overall business strategy.
• Define Target Markets
• Develop applicable pricing models.
• Maintain a positive customer service in order to enhance the reputation of the company, increase profitability and to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Negotiate sales transactions and promote mortgage arrangements for all sales, ensuring that Independent Financial Advice is available.
• Make a demonstrable contribution towards the company’s program of continuous improvement.
• Promote and act in accordance with company values, systems, policies and procedures.
• Manage sales collection process – including cooperation with the accounting department.
• Scheduled report to the CEO and General Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
The role will require a highly successful and target orientated Real Estate Sales and Marketing professional with flair and personality.
• Proven track record in similar role or at the level Sales & Marketing Manager not less than 3 years
• Three or more years of experience in residential sales preferably in mixed use phased and multi-unit projects.
• The Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritizing and organizing work to meet targets.
• Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
• Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques, research and analysis.
• Ability to manage budgets and control costs, and gather, interpret and make the best use of data to increase sales.
• Self –disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
How To Apply For The Job
Send your application stating your experience in the area and CV to:
Closing Date: 28 January 2017
only shortlisted applicants will be accepted.