ProSeed was incorporated on 15th May, 2012, and licensed by the Bank of Ghana on 1st June, 2013 to operate as a MicroFinance Institution in accordance with the existing financial institution laws of Ghana, and under the supervision of Bank of Ghana (Central Bank of Ghana). ProSeed officially commenced business on 1st March, 2013. The company once owned other financial institutions, which had been in business for over five years and have now been merged with PML. ProSeed is an active participant in deposit mobilization, providing ways for savings, and ensuring people have the capital needed to advance their dreams by providing customized loans to the public. The ProSeed organization was born out of the need to alleviate poverty within the urban and rural places in Ghana.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Process Accounts payable & receivable, journal entries, reconciliations, research & correct account discrepancies
- Audit contracts, orders, vouchers, InvoiceMemo, & prepare reports to substantiate transactions prior to finalization.
- Coordinate billing, cash receipts, customer collections, payroll, accounts payable & other administrative functions.
- Document and coordinate implementation of accounting and control procedures & confirms their effectiveness
- Gathers and provides information to support loan origination, internal/external/compliance audit and reviews
- Preparation of Bank of Ghana weekly liquidity and monthly reports.
- Assists in the development of budgets, forecasts and variance reports as required by management.
- And undertake any other activities that may be assigned by suppers/general manager from time to time
- Liaise with other dept in the company to prepare quarterly budget for management approval
Required Skills or Experience
- Two (2) to Three (3) years working experience in a similar function.
- Knowledge of the Ghana Tax Laws would be an advantage.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent PC skills.
- Excellent ability in quantitative analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- A Team Player.
- fully completed degree/HND in accounting
- Minimum of level 2 in ACCA or level 3 in ICA Ghana
How to Apply
Send Cvs/ Application letters to [email protected]