Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by the Ghana National Petroleum Commission (GNPC) as an Upstream Service Provider.
We have branches in several West African countries: Liberia, La Cote D’Ivoire, Togo and Kenya, with partners in the United States, UK, France, Brazil, China, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Romania and more. In Ghana we are located in Accra and Ghana’s oil hub, Takoradi.
Job Title: Content Writer
This role involves writing for on a broad spectrum of business and related topics.
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications;
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference;
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document;
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to engage audience;
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions;
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on- screen readability;
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check;
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback;
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization;
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites;
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Excellent command on the English language
- Strong research skills Impeccable proofreading skills Presentation skills
- Knowledge of SEO Seamless adaptability
- Ability to achieve high readability score Ability to focus on the topic essence
- Timely submissions
- Innovative and purpose-driven
- Ability to work independently High sense of integrity Good listening skills Confident, hard-working and self-motivated Conflict resolution skills;
- Good information analysis ability;
- Multi-tasking ability;
- A positive and professional attitude towards work;
- A strong will for beating deadlines;
- Ability to work for long hours;
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or communication studies; Minimum of 3 years experience in related field
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
NB : Indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 5th March, 2018