Posted on :
17 Jan, 2017
17 Jan, 2017
The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana to provide higher education undertake research, disseminate knowledge and to provide service to the community.
The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi.
Job Title: Business Manager
• The Business Manager will organize, coordinate and supervise the commercial and business activities of the Faculty of Applied Sciences.
• Under the direction of the Dean, the Business Manager will ensure that the commercial activities of the Faculty are run in such a way as to yield profits.
Duration of Appointment: The appointment will be for three (3) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least a Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship/Marketing or any related area.
• Must have had at least 4 years relevant experience in a similar organization.
• Must have strong skills in business management.
• Must have strong links with industry.
• Must have a proven track record of managing successful business/project
• Must be able to market the University’ College.
• Must have fund-raising capabilities.
Location: Dansoman, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Application forms for the above positions can be obtained from:
Methodist University College Ghana
P.O Box DC 940
Closing Date: 30 January, 2017