A religious organization located at Greater Accra region is recruiting for the post of a
Job Title: Driver
Directly reports to: Administrative Manager
To ensure that official vehicles are mechanically maintained and scheduled to regularly transport personnel and material items.
- Prepares maintenance schedules for all vehicles and procures spare parts and lubricants.
- Advise management on the status of obsolete vehicles.
- Undertake routine assessment of vehicles and submit reports.
- Ensures all vehicles are roadworthy and available for work at all times.
- Responsible for proper management of the fleet of vehicles.
- Liaises with accredited vehicle companies and arranges for procurement of required spare parts and undertakes the needed repair work.
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
- Any other duty assigned
- Reports to Administrative Manager
- Coordinates with other church staff members.
- Possess HND in Auto or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent course.
- Possess a valid driving license issued by the DVLA (Ghana) License C.
At least 5 years of working in a transport industry.
- Knowledgeable in defensive driving.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]