The IT Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and leading computer-related activities in the Hotel. The IT Manager reports to the Assistant General Manager.
Job Title: IT Manager
- Manage Information Technology (IT) and Computer systems to meet the requirements of the Hotel.
- Determine the IT needs of the Hotel, and implement processes and strategies to meet them.
- Oversee the overall staff operations of the IT Department.
- Ensure security of data, network ad backup systems.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies, systems and procedures.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Compile reports on departmental operations, issues and suggestions.
- Train departmental staff as often as needed to meet the standards of the Hotel.
- Update the Hotel on industry trends, techniques and information to meet the agreed standards.
Required Skills or Experience
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility to work on shifts, night-hours, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer software and hardware.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network installations and network administration.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the required field or similar.
How to Apply
All CVs, application letters and other required documents (photocopies of certificates) must be forwarded to [email protected].
- Please note: This job vacancy offers a 1-year fixed-term contract that is renewable based on performance.
- The deadline for the application is February 5, 2020.