Posted on :
9 Feb, 2018
9 Feb, 2018
A reputable rural bank in the Eastern Region is seeking for a qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
• To manage the internal organizational processes and infrastructure of the Bank, with the view of facilitating the effective performance of all operational functions that support the continuous growth of the Bank to achieve its goals and objectives
Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and implement systems and procedures for effective monitoring and control of major activities of Finance/Accounts departments.
• Advice the General Manager on matters relating to operations of the Bank
• Collate and review operational and financial reports from departments and agencies and prepare composite monthly reports to Management
• Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s annual reports and budgets
• Coordinate the regular review and update of policies, systems and procedure in the area of responsibility in line with changing circumstances with the view of achieving efficiency and productivity in the operations of the Bank at all times
• Ensure the effective communication and information dissemination to all agencies and departments to ensure the smooth operations of the Bank
• Any other duty that may be assigned by Management and the Board
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Social Science or related discipline
• Final Professional Certificate in Banking, Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum of 8 years experience in banking; preferably rural and community banking with 3 years in senior management position.
• Demonstrate Knowledge of relevant banking and financial
Location: Eastern Region
How to Apply
Interested Applicants are to submit their Applications through: The General Manager Kwahu Praso Rural Bank Limited P. O. Box 29 Kwahu Praso Head Office Or email to: [email protected] or [email protected]oo.com Closing Date: 16 February, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.