Fast-growing mining and petroleum support services provider in Ghana with a track record of providing superior services to clients and dedicated to the wellbeing and development of her most important assets – the employees.
Applications are invited from self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to develop and manage market opportunities for the company’s cutting-edge engineering equipment and products for the mining industry.
- Develop and manage market opportunities for cutting-edge engineering equipment and products for the mining industry
- Secure and sustain broad acceptance of company’s brand and line of engineering products
- Educate end-users on company’s capabilities and products through direct customer visits, demonstrations, industry and account seminars and presentations
- Build and maintain high visibility with key accounts and provide technical expertise and broad sales support
- Collect and assemble market intelligence and customer requirements and expectation
- Identify common market trends and help refine and expand the company’s products
- Liaise with company’s engineering and technical support staff to respond to market needs
- Track sales activities and collect market intelligence for continuous improvement
- Attend and coordinate trade shows and present company’s capabilities and solutions at relevant industry venues
- Comply with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001; ensuring high health, safety and environmental standards
- Maintain a safe and environmentally friendly working environment and ensure adherence to safe work procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Mechanical or Mining Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year mining industry experience
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Proficient in the use of MicroSoft Suit
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Honest and dedicated
- Good written and spoken English communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to remote locations
- Safety conscious
- Valid drivers’ license.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and curriculum vitae to the Initiatives Recruitment Team at:
Please Note: Initiatives Consult is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within one (1) month after close of advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing 20 Dec, 2011