Posted on :
31 Jan, 2014
Nationwide Mutual Healthcare is the Distinguished Leader in the Private Health Insurance Industry in Ghana. In pursuit of its vision of being the Dominant Financier of Healthcare Services in the Private Medical Sector, Nationwide is seeking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and professionally minded individuals for the following roles to be part of a team of highly motivated professionals to deliver exceptional services to its clients
The role holder will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for Payroll Management, Various Reconciliation Statements, Maintaining Electronic Ledgers and Supervision of Junior Account Officers.
The successful applicant will supervise Junior Accounting Staff
• Excellent understanding of Accounting Principles, Systems and Techniques
• Excellent understanding of payroll management.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office Tools
• Good People management skills
• Ability to plan and organize work activities
• Integrity – being truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Entry Requirement for Position: Tertiary Qualification in Accounting
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in supervisory role
How To Apply For The Job
All applications must reach:
OR Application Letters could be dropped off at
No. 25 Osu Avenue (PREMIUM PLACE) Ring Road,
Accra. (Near Ako Adjei Interchange).
Closing Date: 04 February, 2014