- Provide academic instruction to students in courses assigned.
- Undertake research/publication in areas of academic interest
- Administer continuous assessment exercises
- Provide questions and marking scheme for end-of-semester examination papers
- Grade examination scripts
- Supervise student research
- Serve as a mentor/counselor to students
- Participate in all activities of the University College
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Must exhibit high sense of work ethics and diligence
- Must have proven capacity to motivate and inspire students
- Candidates should have an earned PhD or MPhil and BSc in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Must have considerable number of years of teaching/research experience at a University or comparable institution.
- Must have an active Pin number of the Nurses and Midwives Council of Ghana.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who qualify should send their application letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and names and addresses of three (3) referees to:
CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P O BOX 3110
Or Submitted in person at Christian Service University College Campus, Odeneho-Kwadaso Road, Opposite Star Guest House, Kumasi.
Closing 2nd Nov, 2011