Posted on :
17 Aug, 2020
17 Aug, 2020
Applications for the position of Regional Manager of Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit.
Applications are invited for the position of Regional Manager in Ashanti and (Bono, Bono East and Ahafo) Regions.
Job Title: Regional Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must be:
• A graduate professional Teacher, (Masters Degree will be an advantage)
• A Deputy Director in the Ghana Education Service (GES)
• Applicants must have served in any of the following positions for a minimum period of 3 years
O A Deputy Regional Manager or Unit Head in the Regional SDA Educational Unit
O Assistant Headmaster/Mistress of Senior High School
O Headteacher of a Basic/Junior High School
• Applicants should be in a position to serve a period of 4 photocopies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials and Personal Record form duly filled and signed by applicant’s head of institution.
Location: Ashanti. Bono. Bono East & Ahafo Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit their applications with the following attachments:
• 4 photocopies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials and personal record form duly filled and signed by applicants head of institution
• Application letters with the attachments should be sent to:
Offices of The Regional Managers Conferences
The General Manager
SDA Educational Unit
Closing Date: 31 August, 2020