Reporting to the CEO, you will provide corporate legal and transaction advisory services to clients.
Job Title: Senior Legal Consultant
- Legal Representation and Advisory Services
- Legal Due Diligence services
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating high level contracts
- Government Services
- Investor services
- Sector regulatory and legislative studies
- Supervision of other lawyers
- A fair amount of business development.
Required Skills or Experience
The successful lawyer will be:
- An intelligent and active individual with a good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualifed; International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications are welcome but the right candidate will have not less than five (5) years post-qualification experience, and would have worked on corporate matters.
- Oil/Gas, Power, Mining, Agricultural, Industry sector experience would be an advantage.
- Superior delivery of client services, acute alertness and attention to detail on the part of counsel and subordinates
- He/she must have the flair and ability to engage with local and international clients, perform to their expectations and also attract new business.
- Will be analytical, hard working, and must be prepared to put in long work hours.
How to Apply
Qualified lawyers who are resident in Ghana may apply by sending their CV and cover letter, labelled Application for Lawyer to the attention of The Hiring Manager: [email protected] by November 15, 2019.
Tel: 0302-774112. No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana.
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION