Posted on :
31 Jul, 2014
31 Jul, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited is a market – leading financial services brand in Ghana, listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange. It has operated for 118 years in the country and is currently the highest priced stock on the exchange. The Bank’s focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers have driven its consistent growth in recent years.
To deliver quality service to customers through efficient and accurate processing, while projecting a professional and warm image in all interpersonal communications.
Cross-selling of products during non-peak transaction times.
• Maintenance of branch Tills.
• Posting into Reserve book.
• Supervision of Tellers work.
• Strong Room custodian under dual control.
• Ensure periodic maintenance of vault door and emergency door
• Responsible for all Blank forms both in Stock and Float
• General reconciliation and compliance activities.
• Supply cash to Tellers.
• Perform call back as per CB call back guidelines.
• Cross –selling of simple products e.g. Fixed Deposit, Card during non – peak transaction times, and where relevant, identify prospects for cross – selling of other products (from observation of customer transactions0 to highlight to sales staff.
• Ensure compliance with
o “Guidelines and Procedures on ‘Know your Customer’ for Account Opening and “Guidelines and Procedures on Cross-Border Account Opening [email protected] issued by
Group Business and Operations Risk
o Controls and procedures on ‘Know Your Customer” and Customer Due Diligence introduced to address money laundering prevention and compliance risk
o “Guidelines for the submission of Suspicious Transactions Reports” -issued by Head Legal & Compliance/Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer
• Main custodian instant pack bulk custodian.
• Main custodian Petty cash key (2)
KNOW HOW & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum entry requirement 1st Degree
• Strong customer service orientation
• Sound PC knowledge
• Excellent and accurate inputting skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Salesmanship, energy and drive
• Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
• Relevant academic and work experience
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here