Posted on :
4 Jul, 2018
4 Jul, 2018
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Title: Client Coverage Manager
The Role Responsibilities
Client & Sales Management
– Franchise calling & improving Straight to Bank coverage
– Work closely with Relationship Managers in preparation of briefing notes, sales pitches, etc.
– Ensure smooth/efficient post deal documentation & client on-boarding is completed on time by liaising with various stake holders.
– Effectively manage excess & past-dues
– Work closely with Client Onboarding team to ensure timely renewal of key documentation requirements and also with the portfolio and Operational Risk teams to ensure high quality of portfolio.
– Engage product partners about mechanics of various products used in Global Banking Ghana & Corporate and Institutional Banking business.
– Attend customer calls with the relationship managers
– Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly
complying with all processes.
– Ensure timely submission of quality Quarterly Credit Reports (where applicable)
– Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately and in a timely manner.
– Liaise with Credit on credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
– Proper maintenance of Credit files and ensuring Audit Ready at any time
– Attend key meetings along with the RMs
– Prepare quality credit requests (and other credit calculations in support of the relevant credit requests).
– Conducting factory inspection and preparing inspection reports
– Obtaining quarterly / annual / interim financials from client
Our Ideal Candidate
– University Degree or Professional
– Minimum of 5 years working experience in corporate banking
– Strong interpersonal skills, capable of developing relationships with individuals from across different areas of the bank
– Demonstrate strong work ethics
– Consistently demonstrate integrity
– Consistently demonstrate good judgment
– Anticipate client needs and respond effectively
– Ability to manage data and support effective MIS