Posted on :
22 Sep, 2014
22 Sep, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited (the Bank) offers a range of banking products and services through its two businesses, Consumer Banking and Wholesale Banking. Its Consumer Banking includes Personal and Preferred Banking; Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) Banking; Priority and International Banking, and Private Banking. Its Wholesale Banking includes Financial Institutions; Global Corporates; Local Corporates, and Commodity Traders and Agribusiness. It offers a range of financing and investment solutions to corporate and institutional clients. The Bank provides a range of banking products and services, including deposits and savings accounts, loans, mortgages and credit cards.
Job Title: Banking Officers (Obuasi)
1. Generate new business through comprehensive sales activity planning and executions, monitoring and promoting outbound calls.
2. Acquire customers and build relationship with existing customers.
3. Active participation in branch sales strategy to execute branch action plans for meeting targets
4. Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank, and run the branch operations in a controlled and healthy manner.
5. Ensure that the branch executes a comprehensive delivery program to provide service to customers in accordance with the bank’s service standards and ever growing customer expectations.
6. Ensure compliance with:
a.“Guidelines and Procedures on ‘Know your Customer” for Account Opening and “Guidelines and Procedures on Cross-Border Account Opening Referral” issued by Group Business and Operations Risk.
b.Controls and procedures on “Know Your Customer” and Customer Due Diligence introduced to addressed money laundering prevention and compliance risk.
7. Handle both foreign & local account opening and other investment accounts
8. Loan processing & maintenance (not approving). This covers Unsecured and cash secured only
9. Handling account opening enquiries initiated by customers.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 19/08/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here