We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Title: Credit Analyst – Commercial Banking
The Role Responsibilities
- Interact with the client, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Work with RM/product partners in structuring credit solutions for the clients and ensuring the appropriateness of the products.
- Work with the RM, in obtaining all pre clearances and expediting approvals.
- Responsible for end-to-end BCA process including preparing all the tools like Scorecard, etc, in-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval.
- Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies e.g. Country portfolio standard checklist, Temasek check, other special reporting requirements, etc.
- Liaise with GAM Credit for limit approval/allocation.
Post Deal Account monitoring
- Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly complying with ASTAR, EAR processes.
- Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately
- Ensure Zero BCA over dues with reasonable/adequate basis for deviation
- Liaise with Credit on BCA and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Work with RMs to ensure proper maintenance of Credit files and ensuring Audit-Ready at any time
- Attend EAR/Portfolio calls along with the RMs
- In partnership with the relationship manager, ensure timely identification of accounts to be referred to CIC as per the bank’s policies and guidelines
- RWA and other credit calculations.
- Work with RMs to obtain quarterly/annual/ interim financials from client
- prepare timely Stress Tests wherever required
- Prepare specific industry study
- Prepare Credit Opinion reports wherever required.
- Effective use of Creditmate & CRM