Posted on :
4 Jul, 2012
North American Center for Professional Studies – Kasoa (NACPS) is currently hiring short-term Student Recruiters to reinforce the activities of the Marketing Department for the School. Compensation would be based on a weekly base pay plus a percentage of tuition paid by students recruited by the individual. Those who perform extraordinarily well may be offered a permanent employment in NACPS’s Marketing Department.
If you are interested in working for NACPS as a Student Recruiter, please contact NACPS at:
Apply To: [email protected] Application Deadline: None
Contact Numbers: +233 302 958604/+233 302 7030027
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Profile: North American Center for Professional Studies (NACPS) is a new School for Professional Development Studies based in Kasoa. NACPS is committed to providing the absolute best teaching and learning environment where high quality programmes are offered to students enrolled in our exam preparation, certificate, diploma, professional development, and workforce training programmes.
We strive to bring out the best in our students by using technologically innovative methods of instruction supported by a teaching philosophy that is student-centered, skills-based, technologically innovative and market–oriented.
Job Location: Kasoa – Central Region
Compensation: Based on a weekly base pay plus a percentage of tuition paid by students recruited.
Location of School: Accra-Winneba Road, Opposite Pink FM Radio station
Job Requirements: (Please do not apply if you are not willing to work under these conditions).
1. Residency Requirement: Must be a resident of Kasoa or live within a 25 km radius of the school.
2. Significant Fieldwork: This position is not an office job. It requires that the incumbent goes out on the field to distribute flyers and to actively recruit students from Monday through Saturday.
3. Results-Based Work: Continued employment will be based on a weekly evaluation of the results of the marketing efforts of the incumbent.
4. Minimum Qualifications: SHS diploma, well-spoken, clean shaven and presentable appearance.
5. Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience in field-based marketing of educational services is Preferred.
6. References: All References must be Well-documented and Verifiable.