Posted on :
12 Dec, 2017
12 Dec, 2017
Amnesty International is a global movement of people who campaign to end abuses of human rights.
Amnesty International Ghana (AIG) is one of the section offices of Amnesty International around the world contributing to achieving the vision and mission of Amnesty International by taking part in its worldwide campaigns and also undertaking local human rights work.
Amnesty International Ghana is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions at its national office in Accra.
Job Title: Accounts and Administrative Assistant
• The Accounts and Administrative Assistant is an accounting and administrative support level position in Amnesty International Ghana staffing structure. The person will report to the Director through the Accounts Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of higher national diploma (HND) in Accounting and related fields from an accredited institution or equivalent professional qualification
• Knowledge of business administration and business management will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated competence, knowledge, skills and ability in supporting / assisting / conducting, organsing and managing mass registration activities
• Ability to supervise volunteers and work teams and
• 2 years relevant experience
The successful applicant must:
• Be computer literate (experience in an accounting software)
• Be willing to work long hours with strict deadline (in and out of the office)
• Be willing to travel extensively and internationally
• Be able to work in a team
• Be able to conduct interviews
• Be able to deal effectively with challenging field operational issues
• Be able to communicate clearly and listen attentively
• Have good presentation skills
• Able to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested applicants may forward their applications together with their CVs to the following address: The Director Amnesty International, Ghana Section Private Mail Bag, Accra-North Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 December, 2017