Standard Chartered – leading the way in Ghana.
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited is a market – leading financial services brand in Ghana, listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
It has operated for 118 years in the country and is currently the highest priced stock on the exchange.The Bank’s focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers have driven its consistent growth in recent years.
With a current network of 27 branches and 56 ATMs across Ghana, Standard Chartered offers exciting product propositions for customers and clients as well as career opportunities for more than 1,000 staff in Ghana.
Job Title: Bus Dvlpt Exec. On contract basis
- Inbound and outbound NTB sales & activation (CIC/CC: onsite)
- Engage NTB clients (any segment) who are employees of corporations with whom RB has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
- Engage via on-site marketing/roadshows, or via employee lists provided by corporation
- Initial primary focus on payroll account and anchor products in respective job role, gradually broadening to full range of retail products
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Activities (role in Client Journey)Connect & explain (remote)
- Connect with identified employees (based on B2B set of leads)
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
CASA account, debit card (basic banking bundles) Prepare & set up (remote)
- Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
- Conduct remote KYC
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
Meet, deep sell & train (in person)
- Meet in person (ensure Priority Banker joins if Affluent)
- Listen and determine further needs
- set up anchor products
- Initiate discussion to cross-sell
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
- Main bank operating account, family needs (e.g., family CASA), in-ternational needs (e.g., foreign currency acco-unt), lending products (personal loan, mortgage)
- Activate (remote)Conduct fulfillmentPass on referrals/leads of other products to respective specialistsQualifications And SkillsProduct broadening
- Enhanced multi-product Priority/ Personal knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Closing deals
- Client training on digital solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Understanding of Priority / Personal Client KYC principles