Posted on :
3 Dec, 2020
3 Dec, 2020
Job Title: Senior Accountant
• The Senior Accountant will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the period of performance.
• Knowledge of and experience with Ghanaian payroll income tax calculations and policy calculations.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field with relevant experience in related role.
• 5-7 Years of experience with Considerable knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures.
• Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis and interpretation of financial information.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 30 December, 2020