SW Global is one of the first globally competitive technology companies to emerge from West Africa and penetrate the global information technology (IT) market. SW Global Jobs in Ghana recruits Online Strategist to be based in Accra Ghana
The position holder is a leader responsible for customer retention and the ROI and P/L associated with all company products. This individual must have a passion for analytics, thrive on testing, be the leader behind great creative initiatives and possess the team-building and management skills essential for success. He/she will be responsible for setting goals, building and testing online marketing campaigns, managing the implementation/analysis of these campaigns, and reporting to Executive Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining Site strategy and the business plan that will enable the Company to meet its business objectives
- Controlling site design standards and content by working with in-house creative resources, while optimizing design for consumer usability
- Manage ongoing testing and validation of creative standards with statistically significant results
- Ongoing development and management of site analytics to track key metrics, with routine reporting to Senior Management
- Monitoring of competitive market and customer needs, including championing of social interaction and user contributions on the Site; and the appropriate translation into enhancements and new product introductions
- Coordinates content, maintenance, production of all new sites
- Executes e-communications and click through tracking reports for b-2-b and consumer audience
- Analyzes and recommends search engine optimization and online advertising
- Proactively brings print campaign elements to online
- Produces and analyzes quarterly web trends reporting
- Responsible for management of web photography assets
- Oversees online marketing budget and timing of online projects and expenses
- Coordinates and produces corporate/leasing print materials as directed
- Assists with presentations as needed for division
- Interfaces with various levels throughout the company
- In-charge of building customer preference databases for e-communications, shifting print ads and direct mail coupons to online, mobile web and micro-sites, search engine optimization and paid online advertising
- Create strategic initiatives including developing and implementing next-generation websites and microsites, and defining strategies to optimize current web presence
- Manage the research and analysis of e-comm. metrics, competitive websites and social networking sites such as MySpace and FaceBook.
Educational Requirements and Work Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Marketing or allied courses
- 5+ years experience marketing web and software services and products
- Extensive B2B experience to design and development community/ online marketers
- Usability and user experience testing expertise highly preferred
- Prior experience in an early stage start-up
- Dynamic and proactive business development personality
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing strategies from the ground-up
- Must have strong project and agency management experience
- Ability to work in cross functional and cross divisional projects
- Technical skills needed; basic knowledge of HTML, familiarity with DreamWeaver, ESP (e-mail service provider) such as SilverPop, PhotoShop, familiarity with website analytics, Pay Per Click and Search Engine Marketing program management, experience with Photoshop, management of Web site development efforts, e-mail marketing program management, and ability to manage online agencies, projects and budgets.
- Ability to clearly communicate in written form is essential to articulate key messages
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Contact Person : Beatrice
E-mail :[email protected]