Posted on :
27 Nov, 2017
27 Nov, 2017
TechnipFMC, a recently established oilfield services giant, is taking part in development of Ghana’s giant offshore oil and gas project- the Sankofa. However, the company is not dipping its toes in the ocean here, as the work for TechnipFMC will be based onshore.
Job Title: Lead Technical Service Personnel
• Execute testing of equipment per authorized procedures and practices.
• Ensure JSA and Think Plan safety processes are used.
• Coordinate daily meetings with Company team and Customer representatives.
• Captures Lessons Learned.
• In charge of onsite operations for the Company.
• Directs other service representatives.
• Advises Installation vessel and/or rig personnel of equipment, test, and operations requirements as related to Company’s equipment.
• Accurately tracks spares inventory, spares consumed, and orders additional spare parts as required.
• Responsible for keeping onshore personnel informed of progress being made onsite.
• Interfaces with Client personnel onsite and completes offshore service tickets for Client sign-off.
• Communicates any deviation from plan or non-conformance to Client personnel and installation engineer onsite.
• Captures and submits all non-conformance’s in the absence of an Installation engineer.