Do you want to support the Church’s mission to bring souls unto Christ by maintaining and keeping the temple facilities and grounds at a level that reflects an image of quality and portrays dignity, integrity and respectability?
Job Title: Temple Facilities Manager
- Ensure the temple reflects the beauty, cleanliness, and sacred nature of the temple experience
- Maintains the standards established by the First Presidency
- Provides functional leadership and oversees the Custodial, Grounds operations and Security
- Responsible for 40,000 – 90,000 square feet
- Enhance job knowledge, skill levels and performance of department employees by providing on-site and remote training, producing temple maintenance guides and materials; researching, testing and sponsoring the implementation of improved maintenance methods, systems, and equipment.
- Responsible for the development of local leadership, enabling them to lead their teams effectively and in harmony with organization principles.
- Responsible for creation of the annual plan, operational costs, maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical, audio-visual, and computer systems.
- Responsible for department labor costs (contract and employee) and third-party relationships
- Provide input in the renovation and improvement of existing temples.
- Assists Temple Presidency or Recorder as needed by performing special assignments as assigned.
- Must be a member of the Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
- B.Sc. degree/HND facilities management, building industry, or a related field
- Master’s degree and experience working in a temple preferred.
- Broad understanding of facilities systems and processes
- Effective verbal and written communication and computer literacy are required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Possess strong, leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills with technical and organizational abilities