Posted on :
1 Mar, 2021
1 Mar, 2021
The Software Engineer will ensure Client change requests are swiftly implemented and our applications are constantly improved. Working with a team of at least 10 other Engineers, he/she will gain detailed experience with our range of Enterprise Software products. Our young team will be happy to welcome an Engineer who is willing to learn and improve his/her knowledge of Java Script and PHP frameworks. We are Agile in our approach to projects and focus on giving you real responsibility and exposure on the job.
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
• Implement ongoing change request from Clients.
• Build and Develop new features for our Software.
• Maintain the current codebase and data stores.
• Optimize performance of code, databases, Cloud services and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
• Post-Secondary education in an IT related field (preferred) or similar.
• Fluency in the English language, good communication skills and teamwork.
• Experience with Bitbucket/Jira, Git/Azure DevOps or related tools.
• PHP/Laravel backend development experience.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or other RDBMS.
• Experience with Accounting and Sales Software functionalities and trends.
What we offer
• Development within a fun, dynamic team and inter-team environment.
• Competitive salary and benefits including insurance.
• 20 leave days in a year.