Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg’s, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands
Job Title: GL Accountant
- Prepare yearly accrual/prepayments at the beginning of the year and extract the expenses on a monthly basis. Once actual bills are received, adjust the books accordingly.
- Reconcile the accounts & ensure that there are no improper transactions and all entries are appropriately accounted.
- Consumable Inventory Accounts: Verify statements on a monthly basis for consumable inventory accounts. Whenever needed, process account adjustments.
- Other Receivables/Payables: Prepare statement of accounts for a list of accounts he is responsible of, reconcile and analyze them in order to have the correct balances reflected on the system.
- Fiscal Stamps: Process all vouchers related to fiscal stamps. Reconcile the account monthly.
- Withheld Taxes: Reconcile and ensure that accounts’ balances are correct.
- Analytical skills and a strong sense of follow up.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- University degree in accounting
- minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
- Experience in Distribution is a plus