Posted on :
19 Feb, 2018
19 Feb, 2018
At Unilever we meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Responsible for the management and development of selected accounts, generally within a defined Territory/Region/Channel. He/ She is the day to day contact for the customer and is responsible for delivery of customer targets for the area. The role is tasked to contribute to the growth of Modern Trade sales, develop and execute a customer strategy and customer business plan. This person should be an expert in Point of Purchase (POP) materials development (Insights) and deployment and should be an extremely service oriented individual with high passion for excellent on-time execution.
Job Accountabilities/ Fundamentals
· Develop Joint Business Planning (JBPs)/ Account Plans based on account’s strategy/business needs vis-a-vis Unilever business priorities.
· Look for growth opportunities
· Manage account profitability by measuring and managing customer contribution.
· Deliver the Key Performance Indicators for chain accounts locally
· Negotiate business terms with each customer to reach the most effective conditions for Unilever
· Control and manage assigned budgets for sales support in line with Unilever policies
· Manage the execution of activities with customers and distributors including trade shows, demonstrations, product launch events, etc.
· Ensure direct involvement in the execution of customer operations, in-store execution & 3P merchandising/ field service teams in the regions
Key Performance Indicators
· Signed off JBPs with customers OTIF
· Deliver growth of the channel
· Customer servicing terms and profitability
· Market share in the region
Line manager, Trade Category teams, CD Finance, Distribution and Logistics Manager, HR Business Partner. The nature of this contact involves planning and problem-solving skills.
Customers. The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.