Posted on :
9 Apr, 2021
9 Apr, 2021
The University of Cape Coast invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced, results-oriented, and highly motivated individuals for appointment to the under-listed positions
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
• The Construction Project Manager will plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
• He/She will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• The Construction Project Manager should be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures, and will coordinate professional teams to achieve the best results.
• The ideal candidate should possess analytical and organizational skills.
Qualification Required & Experience
• possess M.Sc./M.Phil. degree or relevant professional qualification in his/her area of specialization
• be a registered member of a relevant professional body and in good standing
• have four (4) years post qualification working experience
• have two (2) referees’ reports in support of the application
• Background in Law will be an added advantage
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should please submit completed application forms; obtainable from the Directorate of Human Resource (Senior Members Section) or from the University website (Senior Members Application Form) together with curricula vitae, and other relevant supporting documents to:
University of Cape Coast
Closing Date: 12 April, 2021