Posted on :
15 Apr, 2019
15 Apr, 2019
Uses suitable safety equipment e.g. harnesses, cradles, protective personal equipment
Job Title: Painter and Welder
2. Prepares work areas using special treatments and abrasive blasting
3. Applies industrial finishes using paint spraying methods
4. It is preferred that candidates have experience with 55k UHP machines, wet blast (slurry,
halo), sand/grit blasting, and safety best practices.
5. Abrasive blast and paint/coatings to piping, structural steel, vessels, tanks
6. Working knowledge of coatings application work.
7. Ensure enough onsite material is available for the days operation.
8. Understand and adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
9. Relevant experience as an industrial painter
10. Offshore Survival certificate
11. Offshore Medical certificate
12. Previous blast and paint experience on tanks (internal and external), vessels, piping, and
13. Familiar with the operating and safety procedures for plural component spray units, airless
spray pumps and conventional spray pots.
Minimum years of working experience 1.Relevant experience as an industrial painter 2. Offshore Survival certificate 3. Offshore Medical certificate 4. Previous blast and paint experience on tanks (internal and external), vessels, piping, and structural steel 5. Familiar with the operating and safety procedures for plural component spray units, airless spray pumps
Select materials to be cut or joined
2. Follow engineering instructions and drawings
3. Use the most suitable welding method for the job
4. Inspect and test cuts and joins
5. Work in a safe manner at all times. Reviews layouts, prints or drawings in preparation for
welding or cutting metal components.
6. Layouts, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to welding, using
straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and/or rulers.
7. Join, fabricate and repair metal and other welding type material.
8. Examine work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straightedges or templates
to ensure conformance with specifications.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
10. Welding qualification
11. Offshore survival certificate
12. Coding test for the type of welding work required
13. Knowledge of machine operations
14. Read and interpret Engineering drawings
1. Welding qualification 2. Offshore survival certificate 3. Coding test for the type of welding work required 4. Knowledge of machine operations 5. Read and interpret Engineering drawings