Posted on :
2 Nov, 2021
2 Nov, 2021
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Country Manager by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
• Strong technology and data analytics background
• Skilled in pulling data and drawing insights from data
• Experience in the MNO; Banking / Financial Services sector
• Excellent Client relationship and management skills
• Able to work with little management oversight
• Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
• Strategic management and creative thinking
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – Development and preparation of executive level briefs
• Contrarian in approach to problem solving
• Negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
• Self-directed and motivated
• Analytical in thought processes
• Required sales and industry experience
• Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes
• Proactive and assertive
• Completer finisher, sees tasks through
• Methodical & organized
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.