To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability which provide a key differentiator between Vodafone and other operators. Management of network-related issues with the NCA.
Job Title: Service Management Manager
- Define the network quality strategy in alignment with overall business strategy and Measure, evaluate and report network quality of service and experience and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Initiate and manage quality improvement programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- Define the technical quality standards and perform quality audits in addition to working with external auditors across all nodes and services within technology, identify gaps and initiate and drive improvement and adherence to standards.
- Manage Service Management team and any related vendors, providing clear objectives, direction and strategy and also managing operational and capital expenditures to ensure achievement of business targets (EBITDA, Revenue, Subscribers, OFCF, H & S)
Network Access Technology
Monitor and Diagnose
Service and Delivery Management
Leading Organisation Culture and Change
Lean Six Sigma
Mobile and Network Security
Technical / Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree (MBA or MSC)
- Undergraduate degree in telecommunications or electronic or computer engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in the mobile and/or fix telecommunications field
- Certification and/or extensive knowledge and use of Six Sigma, Enhanced Telecoms Operations Map (eTOM), Business Process Management (BPM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)