Assist Manager to ensure all receivables are properly accounted for, are recoverable and accounts are fully reconciled to sub-ledgers. In addition, ensure the maximization of bill collections and increase the liquidity of Vodafone Ghana. End-to-end ordering to cash management of all customers in scope. Responsible for revenue booking and its deferral.
Job Title: Account Receivable and Revenue Analyst
Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Ensure all trade and other receivable balances are fully supported and reconciled each month. Receivables encompass post-paid, distributors, franchisees, rentals, interconnect, roaming, wholesale, and other corporate debts.
- Oversee the monthly reconciliation of post-paid revenue, payments, taxes, and adjustments in SAP to ensure the sub-ledger (CBS billing System) ensures accurate and complete reporting.
- Ensure timely resolution of all variances and implementation of process changes or controls to fix causes of variances where applicable.
- Provide back-office support to Credit & Collection and Commercial on Accounts receivable activities
- Booking of revenue and deferred revenue
- Preparation of deferred revenue reconciliations
- Resolving and closing all reconciling items
- Prepare and share interconnect invoices with both domestic and international partners
- See to the posting and netting of interconnect receivable and payable invoices
- Identify and allocate all interconnect payments in all banks, daily.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA, or CIMA is a plus