WasteCare Associates was founded in 1998 to provide comprehensive water and environmental sanitation services to its clients. WasteCare’s central theme in offering workable solutions is based on a basic principle of improving access to improved services for improving livelihoods. The company is recruiting a Civil Engineer
- Assisting in data analysis, report writing and developing proposals employing database, spreadsheet, publishing, presentation and project management software;
- Computers and machinery assigned to her/him for delivery of assignments for which s/he is directly responsible for (as assigned by the CEO WasteCare Limited)
- Supervising technicians and workmen on project sites including the role of representing other officers (as assigned by CEO) on WasteCare Limited assignments.
- Providing support for developing proposals for water supply and environmental sanitation projects to sector clients including developing project implementation plans, operation strategies, action plans, procedures and manuals
- Supporting WasteCare/Client teams in preparing/organizing and presenting papers and research findings at workshops and facilitating working groups related to above projects.
- supporting lead sector specialists, senior researchers, engineers, and survey assistants in carrying out field surveys for improving water and environmental sanitation services;
- supporting field operation managers in carrying out design of water and environmental sanitation facilities including remedial works on disposal sites, design and operations management of treatment and disposal facilities;
- carrying out field and site management tasks as shall be assigned by CEO and other senior staff.
Required Skills or Experience
- Able to write a reports, he/she should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCad.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their CV and Resume to:
Offer valid till: 16 May, 2013