Today World Vision, together with microfinance subsidiary VisionFund International, is one of the world’s leading humanitarian organisations. Over 40,000 staff members (including part time and temporary staff and employees of microfinance institutions) implement programmes of community development, emergency relief and promotion of justice in nearly 100 countries.
Job Title: Sponsorship Systems Administrator
To manage information in Sponsorship Systems related to RCs on health, education, livelihoods or other projects of the Cluster and ensure compliance to the standards and the partnership requirements to contribute to the well being of children and their communities.
- The position is based in Sekyere East Cluster
- The position comes with an attractive salary package.
- S/He reports to the Cluster Programmes Manager
- Capture on daily basis child monitoring and participation information in Singlestep system so that all registered child information is electronically stored and accessible to stakeholders.
- Use systems and mechanisms to check, and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data and information received from the Volunteers and securely held in the database so that a functional Quality control assurance is existing at ADP level.
- Ensure proper RC management through monitoring of the sponsorship systems (RC growths, RC (Annual and Semi Annual Monitoring, Reactivations, Drops, Replacements etc.) and communications items (APR and greetingcards, ILs, SLs, sponsor Queries, gifts notification (GN), farewel letters,) for good coordination with Support offices, sponsors and the GC.
- Timely communication of RCs deaths through the Sponsorship Death Report database for better accountability to sponsors
- Ensure that all Support Office Queries are processed within the standards and time required
- Ensure processing of RC photos for sending to SOs and print the ID card Scanner
- Ensure that all partnership initiatives, the Audit recommendations and evaluation activities are implemented on time as required.
- Generate, Analyze and regularly make reports from Singlestep concerning the management of the child sponsorship program available to different stakeholders
- Ensure the security of the sponsorship systems, privacy and transmission of system data according to the standards and procedures in coordination with the ICT and sponsorship Systems Coordinator as well.
- Perform a back up of all sponsorship databases and electronic files so that the AP complies with World Vision IT policies and databases and sponsorship equipment are available, securely kept and maintained
- Performing periodic maintenance and sponsorship system upgrades and perform basic IT technical functions including but not limited to Scanning drive before using it on system so that service is reliable and hard disk are virus free.
- Management of RC files at the Cluster
- Participate in orientation, basic training and share updates on Singlestep processes to staff and as permitted and necessary, with community volunteers so that all are familiar with changes and with requirements that are compatible with the system.
Education / Work Experience / Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- Two years’ experience working in an environment of data capture, analysis and management
- Proficiency in ICT
- High level computer skills
- Analytical and critical mind
- Good communication skills
- Able to and interpret statistics and produce reports.
- Strong passion for children and their wellbeing
- Good at details and meticulous
- Good understanding of child protection and child rights issues.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Willingness to live and work in difficult and challenging terrains and communities.
- Humility, respect, and care for others – especially the vulnerable
- Willingness to adapt to new things all the time.
- Perform other duties as required.