Responsible for performing Completion Engineering studies to ensure optimum reservoir face completions designs
Job Title: Senior Completion Engineer
- Managing external studies to deliver optimal completion performance
- Responsible for completion/testing engineering support for Ghana Deepwater operations team
- Ensures EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of completion, testing and well intervention activities.
- Contribute to delivering operational EHS performance.
- Review and provide feedback on operational programmes which account for and dictate best EHS practise.
- Ensures that all completion activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations.
- Minimum of a university degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical or petroleum engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years experience as a completions engineer with operating companies.
- Must have subsea completions experience within the last five years in water depths greater than 800 metres.
- Must have knowledge and experience in design and running of SMART completions, well testing, and subsea tree / landing string systems.
- Must have work experience in remote locations and knowledge of work environments in West Africa.